Applications open November 1, 2020 at 12pm EDT!
Festival will celebrate “Black Voices” including art songs and/or poetry by Black composers and writers. Additional resources for song literature will be available and categorized on our website.
Who: High School, College and Adult Non-Professional* singers
When: January – February 2021
- Friday, January 8 – Saturday, January 9, 2021 Festival Event #1: Individual Musical Coachings
- Friday, January 15, 2021: video #1 submission deadline
- Saturday, January 23, 2021 Festival Event #2: Dramatic Masterclass
- Saturday, January 30, 2021: video #2 submission deadline
- Sunday, February 7, 2021 Virtual Performance and Adjudication on Zoom/YouTube
Where / Mode: Virtual through Zoom
Applications: Please apply online between November 1 and December 1, 2020.
*Adult Non-Professional – defined as a singer whose main career is not singing, and they are not regularly paid to sing. For musical theater, these singers should not be an active member of AEA.